These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between upugo and surgg ltd. (“upugo and surgg ltd.”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the upugo mobile application and any of its products or services (collectively, “Mobile Application” or “Services”).
We perform regular backups of the Content and will do our best to ensure completeness and accuracy of these backups. In the event of the hardware failure or data loss we will restore backups automatically to minimize the impact and downtime.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to email@example.com
Gift Voucher (GV) Terms & Conditions:
– GV cannot be exchanged in cash or utilized towards any other program offered by upugo.in App / website – this can be used by children in the age bracket 5-17years
– GV is valid for a period of 35days from the date of purchase ( To clarify fitness programs shall be offered as soon as the customer redeems the voucher)- no missed sessions can be carried forward, the GV shall expire after 35days from the date of purchase
– GV is for only digital sessions- the fitness classes offered are group classes and the coach to the child ratio will be as per cos policy- the batches shall be allocated as per the relevant age bracket of the child
– Our customer care service will be available to your quires, Mon to Fri, 10Am to 6pm. – GV can be transferred( to siblings or another child 5-17 years) with all relevant details of the transferee and GV no.
– Sportswear, mat, and water bottle for the sessions are recommended
– login in time for the sessions to mark attendance and receive the session instructions
– For children aged 5 to 7 years, parents joining in will be helpful
– a working condition laptop with a Camera should be on for better guidance and making the most of the routines.