Safety Tips for Children
- Do not miss the warm-up exercises conducted by upUgo.
- Stay till the end of the session and complete the cool down routine.
- Drink water before, during and after the session, though you may not feel thirsty at times.
- Dress appropriately, considering the weather factors.
- Do not leave the session without informing your coach.
- Inform the trainer if you are not feeling well, or if you have any concern.
- Do not eat just before the session. After eating, give a gap of 30-45 minutes before the session.
- Try to avoid eating a heavy meal before the session.
- For young children, parents and guardians should accompany them to and from the training venue.
COVID19 - HOW AT UPUGO WE ARE WORKING TO DELIVER OUR PROMISE TO OUR MEMBERS AND STAFF
%d bloggers like this: